Thursday, March 29, 2012

A letter to my students (1)

To all my students in this semester (SEM III,2011/2012):

Semasa surat ini di tulis, berakhir sudah chapter 4 (Counting rules & prob) which is the most difficult topics in Math II (SHF 1124). Honestly,this is not difficult for u only,but for me as well............it is hard for me to explain what actually the question is all about and what the question ask u to find out........for your information,this is the second time I teach this subject..........

To make it shorter, if  u think that I'm not good enough to teach u especially in explaining this topic, I'm so sorry. I need time to improve and I hope that all of you can understand..........Sometimes I learn from you as well.....guru juga manusia biasa.......and of course I'm not perfect.....melakukan kesalahan & sometimes I can't answer your questions......

I can say that everyday I meet senior lecturer to ask questions related to this chapter.............
For my side,sy dah cuba buat yg terbaik..........selebihnya saya serahkan padaNya & tugas awak sume utk berusaha dan memberi yg terbaik......


My tips are :
  1. Do more discussion.....
  2. Do more exercises
  3. Try all past years....
  4. Read the question/the whole story 3-4 times at least
  5. And the most important tip is of course......DON'T GIVE UP...... 

    Jika Thomas Edison berjaya mencipta mentol setelah 1000 kali percubaan,bagaimana pula dengan awak suma?how many times that u try to answer the questions until u get it correct ?as a positive thinker,he doesn't feel that he is fail,sebaliknya beliau mengatakan bahawa beliau telah berjaya menjumpai 999 cara yg tidak menghasilkan mentol.......

    "BELAJAR BERSABAR DENGAN APA YG KITA TIDAK SUKA SUPAYA SUATU HARI NANTI KITA DAPAT APA YG KITA SUKA"

    Bermujahadahlah dalam menuntut ilmu..................=)

    3 comments:

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. group 109 n 110 like this. thanks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Mr Bean????sejak bila plak ade Mr Bean dlm G109 & G110 ni?(confius2.....)

        Delete